This workshop is based on the best-selling "Strengths Finder 2.0" by Tom Rath and the accompanying assessment developed by psychologist Donald O. Clifton. Called “the father of strengths-based psychology,” Clifton developed an assessment program that allowed individuals to identify their strengths, then build on them and integrate them into their daily lives. Participants have the opportunity to identify and learn about personal strengths, how their unique talents can best be used and how these strengths work together in the workplace. Participants will:
- Discover personal and professional strengths.
- Explore strengths of others.
- Identify and understand strengths in your team.
- Enhance communication and teamwork.
- Complete online assessment.