Support the Gymnastics Team at the Booster Club Quarter Auction!
What is a Quarter Auction?
A quarter auction is best described as “raffle meets bingo”
• Each item for bid will be displayed for guests to see before the auction begins. When the auction begins, the auctioneer gives a description, retail value, and how many quarters are needed to bid per item.
• If you are interested in the item, place your bid in the container on the table and hold up a numbered paddle.
• When all bids are collected, the auctioneer will draw a number. If the number on a raised paddle matches the number drawn, then that person wins the item! You could win something worth $50 for
• If the auctioneer draws a number and that paddle is not raised, another number will be drawn until there is a winner.
• Participants must be 18 years or older to bid, hold paddles, or win prizes!
1 Quarter Bid - retail value up to $25
2 Quarter Bid - retail value $25.01-$50
3 Quarter Bid - retail value $50.01-$75
4 Quarter Bid - retail value $75.01-$100
5 Quarter Bid - retail value $100.01 and up
Doors open at 1:00pm
Tickets: $5 each (includes one auction paddle and FREE door prize entry)
Bonus Chips can be purchased for $10 each
Drinks available for purchase
There will be over 60 items available for bid!
We currently have items donated from the following companies:
• Tastefully Simple
• Usborne Books
• NomNom Popcorn
• Perfectly Posh
• Mary Kay
• North Canton YMCA
• The Pampered Chef
• Thirty-One Gifts
Tickets available from the YMCA Gymnastics Team Booster Club members or at the Gymnastics Center Office
For ticket info, donations, or other questions, contact the Gymnastics Center at 330.498.4082 or firstname.lastname@example.org