Fall at Spring Hill Farm is our favorite time of year! Join us for some fall festivities with a historical twist:
- Enjoy some apple cider and learn how it's made using a cider press
- Listen to stories of the Underground Railroad and make a s'more at our fire pit
- Craft & play activities from the 19th century
- Partake in a scavenger hunt around the farm to win a treat
- Decorate a pumpkin
- Explore our historic home
- All things fall!
Tickets: $3/adult and $7/child
Group packages available!
Family of 4 pack: $20
Group pack (6 max): $25
Purchase a membership at the event and the cost of entry will be discounted off the price! Memberships make up nearly a quarter of our yearly budget, and provide you free or discounted entry to a number of our events throughout the year.