The Canton Museum of Art reopens to the public in a limited capacity on Tuesday, June 30. CMA's first phase hours will be Tuesday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. This allows time for cleaning areas before, during, and after opening. We anticipate hours will expand into the fall. Current exhibitions that opened virtually in May are now extended on view through August 2. We look forward to welcoming visitors back inside our galleries and classrooms, but we want to do so safely. The health and welfare of our visitors and staff is of utmost importance, and we are following new protocols, procedures, and guidelines to help reduce the spread of the virus and keep you safe and comfortable during your visit. https://www.cantonart.org/content/visiting-cma-covid-19-precautions
• From June 30 through August 2, all admissions will be FREE, courtesy of PNC Foundation (general admission).
• Timed ticket reservations are required in advance to visit the Museum (for both general admission and member admission). There will be limited capacity in the galleries at any given time to facilitate social distancing. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding to protect yourself and others.
• Timed tickets are available in 6 slots at 15 minute intervals: 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m. Get your ticket reservations here.
• The first hour, the 10 – 10:45 a.m. time slot, is reserved for seniors and other high-risk visitors, or those simply observing extra caution.
• The last tickets for the day will be at 3 p.m.
• Tickets are on a first come, first-served basis, reserved online in advance. There is no guarantee of admission for walk-up visitors.
• There is no need to print your ticket. Save your confirmation email and check in at the Patron Services Desk with your name.